Photography Competition 2017
At Town & Country we want to share how lucky we all are to live we do. That’s why we have launched our Home with a View photographic competition to shout it from the rooftops. Capture your favourite local place and your photo could become the cover shot for Town & Country. Plus you could win £200 for a local charity of your choice and a £50 prize for yourself too.
From the rolling Chilterns and historical landmarks to your local community fete, the judges will be seeking the shot that really captures the beautiful place we call home.
How to enter?
To enter simply either:
• tag us @townandcountryEA + use the hashtag #homewithaview on our Facebook page
• upload photo using form below
• email photo to email@example.com
Who can enter?
Anyone: from smartphone snappers and keen hobbyists to fully-fledged professional photographers. Two categories – Under 16s and over
What are we looking for?
There’s no limit on the number of entries you can make. Keep exploring and sending us your shots. All entries must be received by 23:59 on the 31 August 2017.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK. There are two categories, Under 16 and Over 16.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. The decision of the judges is final.
3. Over 16 entries should be submitted by via the form below or on the Town and Country EA Facebook Page . Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph and image files must be 200 dpi and less than 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number.
User 16 entries should be submitted by a parent or carer via the form below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date – 23.59pm on 31 August 2017.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them except in the case of Under 16 where parents or carers may submit entries on behalf of the child that took the image. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, Town and Country will use the images on their website and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. There are no limits to how many times the competition may be entered by the same individual.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition
9. One entrant of the Over 16 category will win a £50 voucher and be able to choose a local charity that Town and Country Estate Agents will donate £200 to. ‘Local’ is defined as within a 10 mile radius of any of Town and Country’s offices.
10. One entrant of the Under 16 category will win a £50 voucher and Town & Country Estate Agents will donate £200 to the school the winning child attends at the time of entering the competition.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
12. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.